Post : XPS Administration
PO Box 485
Telephone: (01642) 030692
If you would like to speak to us in Welsh please call us on this number
Welsh Telephone: 020 3866 9545
Email to: [email protected]
You are welcome to visit us during the opening times shown below.
PLEASE NOTE We have moved to a new building in Centre Square.
There is usually sufficient parking available close to the office should you require it.
Please note, there is no free parking for the building.
Advanced booking is preferred, as this will help us answer all of your questions during your visit.
To book an appointment please call (01642) 030693Our opening times are Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5pm.
You can find us at the following address:
Building Two, Centre Square, Middlesbrough, TS1 2BF
XPS Administration Complaints Policy
This policy is to deal with all grievances pertaining to the actions or otherwise of the Pensions Unit which fall outside of the scope of the Internal Dispute Resolution Procedure relevant to the pension scheme to which your membership relates. For details of the relevant Internal Dispute Resolution Procedure, please contact the Pensions Unit who will provide documentation relating to the process for your pension scheme.
XPS Administration is committed to providing a quality service to all our clients and their members. If you are not satisfied with the level of service you have received from us we would like you to tell us about it. All complaints are taken very seriously and any feedback is appreciated as it provides us with an opportunity to improve our standards.
1. You should forward your complaint to the Pensions Unit in the first instance; postal address and other details can be found above.
2. Upon receipt, your complaint is entered into our complaints matrix and assigned to a member of our Governance Team for investigation; this person will send you written acknowledgement on receipt of your complaint within 5 working days.
3. The assigned member of the Governance Team will then investigate your complaint. This is likely to involve the following steps:
• Examining your record to ascertain the sequence of relevant events & related correspondence
• Interviewing the relevant members of staff for clarification on the issue
• Liaising with senior management as appropriate
4. We aim to acknowledge, fully investigate and respond to all complaints within 14 working days.
5. A full written response to your complaint will be drafted by the appointed member of the Governance Team and be sent to you with supporting documentary evidence (if applicable). In addition, they may escalate your concerns to the relevant Manager or Director who may wish to discuss the events surrounding your complaint directly with you.
6. If you are not satisfied with the outcome, you can make a written request for escalation of your complaint. The investigation will be reviewed by the Head of Pensions, who will respond directly with his findings and conclusion.
7. If you remain unsatisfied with the decision, you can contact the Pensions Ombudsman who may be able to assist with your case depending upon its nature.